The latest date for mailing documents and DVDs or YouTube links is November 10, 2018.
The jury will select the participants based on the sent music recordings and makes its decision and announces it on the contest website by December 5, 2018.
Students who had received an invitation to participate in the competition:
- pay the participation fee of 50 EUR by January 5, 2019.
- Travel and subsistence expenses shall be borne by the participants and their accompanying persons themselves.
See additional information regarding the payment options, on the page Fee.
For the participation in the competition it is necessary to present the following documents:
1. Contest application form, according to the area of speciality and age category:
Piano A Cello A Violin A
Piano B Cello B Violin B
2. A copy of a birth certificate.
3. A DVD with 2 different pieces of music for the preliminary round.
4. One colour portrait photo, either on paper in size 4 cm x 5 cm, or as a digital file
with minimum resolution of 600 x 800 pixels and a file name as: firstname.surname.
The winners of the Young Musician 2017 (1st prize) cannot participate in the same category, where they have won earlier.